A Blue-chip Plc is looking to recruit a Management Accountant who wishes to accelerate their career offering over the next 2 years in a structured role that is designed to do just that! Gaining some excellent exposure to not just the management accounting process but also influencing the systems and major change projects that are helping to evolve and grow the business. This role will be responsible for;
- Management Accounting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Adding further strength and depth to the financial controls
- Influencing outputs and drivers that the business use to report on performance
- Bolstering the systems that both finance and operations rely on
- Business partnering with both financial and non-financial stakeholders to drive decision making
As Management Accountant this role will be hugely influential to overseas stakeholders and a high level of communication both verbally and through report writing is key to this role. It is targeting a later stage part qualified or newly qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA accountant who desires true business exposure and whom is able to influence the wider finance team. An outstanding opportunity to round off your management accounting, add some process, control and systems exposure to your tool kit and make a difference in an accounting role that will gain plenty of exposure in the business. Please get in touch to learn more about this broad and new role to the business.