A thriving Harrogate based business that is working in partnership with GAP is seeking to appoint a part qualified accountant in the role of Management Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will be responsible producing the monthly management accounts, month end reporting whilst also supporting other accounting projects making this a truly unique and broad part qualified role that will not only track alongside your exams but also quickly fill up your logbook experience! The business also has a strong succession plan when it comes to promoting internally. Other responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Produce both half year and full year-end reporting
- Take ownership of other financial and business performance data including occasional presenting and ad-hoc analysis
- Help maintain and develop the internal accounting systems with the opportunity to carry out pre and post implementation testing
- Budgeting and forecasting
- The opportunity to business partner with both financial and non-financial stakeholders
Essentially this role is targeting either a qualifies AAT and someone partway through CIMA/ACCA who wishes to pursue qualification. The role will provide full study support and mentoring through their study period. Previous exposure to some management accounting is a given at this level but support to get further involved in analysis, budgeting and forecasting will be provided. This role will become a part of a high performing and cohesive team thus being able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication is an important part in securing the right fit for this role not to mention having good attention to detail and positive uplifting approach to your work. A truly broad role within a high performing team and forward-looking business please get in touch for an immediate shortlisting opportunity.