A professional services client that has demonstrated outstanding organic growth have retained the services of Gifford and Partners to recruit this pivotal Management role. The Commercial Finance Manager will help drive growth and set organisational strategy going forwards. Other responsibilities will include;
- Understand and execute the delivery of high-level financial plans.
- Evaluate the financial strength of a business by managing the delivery of independent business reviews.
- Deliver and present high-level commercial MI to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the delivery of work and oversee a reporting team.
- Drafting and delivering presentations to CFO, CEO and trustee executives.
- Evaluate and engage New business due diligence.
- Develop performance reporting and KPI metrics.
- Form a cohesive and business partnership approach with banks, lawyers, and the finance team to ensure performance objectives are achieved.
Essentially this role is targeting an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with post qualified experience ideally with exposure to IBRs, insolvency or being a true finance business partner. You will have demonstrated an ability to prepare high-level reports and be credible in the delivery and presentation of this information to the board and senior stakeholders. Able to deliver a solutions approach and engaging with CFO and CEO individuals when presenting hard facts and meaningful MI. You will be able to manage and delegate a structured workload whilst managing a high performing team. It is highly likely that you will have come out of a top ten firm of accountants with a restructuring or transactional background but ultimately be capable of applying modelling and forecasting tools.
If you see yourself becoming a part of a thriving and growing organisation in a role that will accelerate your own development whilst providing an ethical and rewarding career, then please get in touch to learn more.