A household name and thriving Manufacturing business that has instructed Gifford and Partners to appoint a Commercial Finance Manager to oversee the commercial operations within the business. This exciting new role will manage a small team that will support and drive commercial decision making. It will collectively be responsible for not only being a finance business partner to the manufacturing side of the business but also support strategic decision making, forecasting and financial analysis with significant stakeholder management both in finance and operations. Key to the success of this role is driving change, setting new commercial process, management of the business profitability and driving KPI metrics that will enhance performance.
Other responsibilities include:
- Being highly visible amongst senior stakeholders both finance and non-finance
- Enhancing decision support
- High-level budgeting and forecasting
- Communicating business output to the senior leadership and the board
- Contribution to the monthly management accounts
Essentially this role is targeting:
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA accountant with post qualified experience
- Previous exposure in a business partnering capacity
- Ideally, an understanding of a manufacturing/retail business although not essential
- An ability to constructively challenge budget holders whilst still being a business partner and achieving buy-in from non-financial stakeholders
- A high level of communication demonstrated through presenting and delivering high-level commercial reports
- Exquisite analytical skills and ability to deliver insightful and financial performance reporting
- Someone that is ‘change hungry’ with an ability to present solutions not just deliver problems!
An excellent opportunity in a business geared for much growth and in a role that sits within a team that is well respected within the wider business. A true business partnering opportunity that not only manages a high performing team but will be supported by a well-seasoned and respected Finance Director. Please get in touch with the team at GAP to learn more.