A business full of energy and ambition to grow that is now seeking to appoint a Commercial Finance Analyst. This role will get to oversee commercial projects across Finance, Operations and Marketing and will get full exposure to the board and senior leadership team. There are few roles that will see the cradle to grave of commercial initiatives including the analysis, presentation to the business and driving the solutions through to outcome. Within this role, you really will get to see the fruits of your Labour and how this can directly impact both bottom and top-line growth and profitability. A general overview of responsibilities will include and not be limited to;
- Analyse performance metrics
- Produce various models that will track and report back various commercial drivers to the business
- Deliver high-level presentations to the board and senior leadership team including both financial and non-financial audiences
- Challenging internal stakeholders and adding all-round value to the business.
- Business partner with various stakeholders and be directly mentored by the Group Finance Director.
Essentially this role is wishing to attract a high calibre qualified candidate who can adapt and deliver in a fast-paced business. Because decisions are made with precision impact, a key requirement of this role is the ability to meet tight deadlines and be capable of delivering and articulating solutions not problems back to the leadership team.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Rigorous, methodical and well organised, ensuring that activities are correctly prioritised
- Proven experience of managing a diverse set of stakeholders whilst having a positive impact
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Intellectually strong and capable of digesting and interpreting financial information
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment demonstrating a flexible attitude and an ability to embed change within both a team and the business
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplined, deadline-driven, Finance function
- Excellent analytical and skills combined with modelling and strong excel exposure.
In return, you are guaranteed an exciting journey in a business well regarded for looking after and developing its assets and people. Few roles deliver on the tangibles highlighted above, and this coupled with a well-remunerated package is one of those roles not to miss out on. Please get in touch with the team for a full consultative overview.