Gifford and Partners has a newly created role in a manufacturing business that is keen to secure a talented Finance Manager. Lead a small team whilst themselves reporting into a head of finance that is regarded as one of the best in the business the role of Finance Manager will be part of the senior leadership team. The role will focus on providing a seamless management accounting process whilst overseeing the statutory and financial accounting, tax compliance and taking the technical accounting lead in a business set for much growth.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing a business partnering approach
- Identification and implementation of process enhancement
- Management of the month end process
- Ownership of the balance sheet
- Budget and forecasting preparation
- Various financial reporting that will support the CFO, various department heads and the board
Essential requirements for this role will include:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with post qualified experience
- An ability to change the status quo
- Capable of leading a team through change and growth
- A good grasp of MS Excel including pivots, lookups and basic Marcos
- Strong technical grounding including consolidation, IFRS and likely a grounding within professional practice
This is one of those roles with a bit of everything including both management and financial accounting, budgeting and forecasting and can be seen as an excellent platform to springboard into a Financial control role down the line. Please get in touch for immediate shortlisting.